Lydia Potter nominated me for the Original Outstanding Bloggers Award!! Thank you sooooooo much Lydia!
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
- Which of the 4 temperaments are you? (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic)? No idea lol
- If living on another planet was an option would you move there? Nope, I’m pretty content with living on Earth
- Is there a movie that you have memorized from start to finish? If so which one? Nope lol
- Do you prefer to be a leader or a follower? Follower
- When you have a spare hour on your hands with nothing to do, whats the first thing you would be found doing? probably reading or walking
- Whats your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, one because we are Celebrating Jesus’s Birthday, and also because of the family time and memories we have.
- If you could make a new law that everybody would have to follow, what would it be? That siblings can’t be annoying 😂(that count?)
My questions to the nominees:
1. What is your worst allergy that you suffer from? (If you have one).
2.If you could make a difference in the world what would you try to do?
3. Does it bother you when people drive really close behind you or do you not mind it?
4. Would you prefer a Laptop or iPad?
5. Are you one that will try new things or stick with what you know, wear and have already tasted?
6. Do you like your height?
7. If there was one thing you would want to change about yourself, what would it be?